UPDATE

We have decided to postpone this July’s festival due to the ongoing coronavirus crisis and have rescheduled it for October 23 to 25 with virtually the same line up  apart from the Sunday afternoon session which will depend on what we may be able to move indoors.
 
There is of course a serious doubt that, even in October, it will be feasible and safe to put the festival on and in this event we hope to offer the same line up for the 2021 festival. The position will be reviewed in August based on the government guidance at that time. 
 
There are a number of people who have already booked tickets for this July and these will still be valid for October. However if anyone requires a refund at this stage please let us know.
Any tickets booked between now and October will be eligible for full refunds should the festival be cancelled altogether.